Friday, March 19, 2010

Say whaaaat..? (''.) #2

I sometimes watch sad movies to make me feel better.. I know, I know.. Right now you're probably screaming 'SADIST!!' at your computer screen.. But what to do..? Its another random thing I do.. Sad movies sometimes make me feel better, sometimes makes me feel worst.. Occassionally assuring(wierdly enough..)...

__________________________

Okayyy... Change topic... After one whole week of break from college, all ChIMPs will be heading back to school(With still a long list of assignments to do of course..).. I am embracing a mixed attitude about going back to school. On one hand, I can't wait to go back and see all my UBER awesome friends ;) , on the other hand however, I'll be finding it hard to muster all the will-power to start working hard again.. Especially since next week will be packed to the brim.. I would have to do a replacement presentation on Chapter 8 of The "Great" Gatsby, an OB test and presentation, as well as our Mid-term English test and OSSLT mock test... Sighs.. So much work larh... Owh well, time to shake them dust off the bum and get to work.

Viva La CIMP! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment