Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy One-Year-Back to Malaysia

It has been a long/exciting/tiring/annoying/wonderful/funny/amazing/goal seeking/fun/irritating/fruitful/spectacular/sad/FANTASTIC/confusing/enjoyable/soul searching/short/happy/amazing/uNprEDictAblE/lovely year...

Happy One-Year-Back to Malaysia...


I somehow survived through it all. Through the ups and the downs, the good and the bad times, the happiness and the sorrow, love and hate, heart fixing and the heart breaking times, the great friends and those who just decided to choose me as their target enemy. Its only been a year it seems like such a short time, and yet it feels like its been a long journey, a long time since i've got back from Vietnam. So much has changed. I've changed, my friends have changed, my opinions, my life, my parents,... EVERTHING is different. I sometimes wonder if i dreamt up those 2 years and 8 months. Oh well... (=

No comments:

Post a Comment