Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Sue, Squee and Quee (=

Me thinks me should adopt the Sue as me big sister. I know I'll be the happiest person alive then. We'll do crazy, stupid stuffs together and we'll have our pets, Squee, Quee, Rack, Crack and Crackitty Rack Rack to keep us entertained. x) We'll stay up all night for sure. Haha!

Anyways, went shopping today. Walked A LOT. Bought 2 dresses (= and a belt. Super satisfied. In the meantime, am totally convinced that something's the matter with me since I seem perfectly fine with the colour pink, i don't mind having flower prints on my clothes and i seem to love going shopping all of a sudden. =O Remedy for this.. Anyone?

If you haven't yet notice, I am currently VERY HYPER!! Reasons for this hyperness is still unknown but until then.. GO GERMANY!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment