Thursday, July 1, 2010

here we go again..

Now that it's certain, I know for sure that I have been putting on a stronger front than what I'm really feeling inside. I know my bro doesn't wanna go either, but that's the only way to reassure him that things will be fine again. God will provide all our needs just like He did before. But I know that slowly but surely the front I'm putting up will crumble. And I'm waiting for when it does..

I honestly am not sure what's worst. Trying to fit in all over again or saying goodbye to those you've learned to love so deeply over the short period you spent with them. I always hated saying goodbyes and yet once again I have to. It's amazing how strong a bond you can have with people you spend little time with. In a year, I've made so many new friends and it doesn't make moving on any easier. Once again, it's up to me to cherish the moment and create memories that will last a lifetime. It's not easy but it'll have to do..

*Sighs.* I really don't know how to tell anyone this in person and that's why I'm writing here first. Yes, we're moving again.. And heaven knows how I'm gonna cope with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment