Sunday, November 1, 2009

sunday blues? lol

ahhhhhhhhh.......... streessssssssssssssseeee
just when u thot d exams wuldnt stress u out anymore than it already does... it DOES!
ohh goodness gracious.. i've got pimples popping out on my face in places dat i didnt even noe was possible... =(
cant wait for all of this to be over... so dat d pimples will be all gone n i can relax!
n nxt week is gona be soooo intense... whad-am-i-gon-do?
freaking out cos ive got 2 french writing papers and my business case study as well as maths, english, physics AND bio... sei fo... duno how...
all i can do is cross my fingers and hope for d best...
anyways... bsides dat i think things are goin great...
i'm in rly high spirits 2day n i cant even figure out why...
wierd rite? lol
n dats why i'm using my favourite colour... BLUE!! (=
ah welll... 2moro ive got an english paper... hope its easy...
crossing my fingers...
<3
xxx
-----------
GOOD LUCK TO IGCSE PPL!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment