Monday, November 16, 2009

Merdeka! =D + My Top 10 Favourite Songs List

ok... so exams are finally over and i'm sooo glad. (:
its freedom at last...
honestly dis past 3 weeks passed really really fast and i guess i'm sorta glad... (:
now i'm slowly waiting for d end of d week...
yea.. how sad of me..
i'm froever waiting for d end of d week...
cos when it comes all bad things go away...
hope u'll be in a good mood again dis week (:
well bsides dat... i mangaed to compile my top 10 favourite songs list.. lol
for as long as i bothered to care, i noticed dat list is constantly changing. but dis list has maintained for 2 WHOLE weeks... (yay!) lol... yea.. dats lik how often d list changes..
sooo...
My Top 10 Favourite Songs List:
  1. Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift
  2. Down by John Walker
  3. Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift
  4. Replay by IYAZ
  5. Was I The Only One by Jordin Sparks
  6. I Still... by Backstreet Boys
  7. Secret Valentine by We The Kings
  8. Yesterday by Leona Lewis
  9. Fallen Angel by Backstreet Boys
  10. Toi Plus Moi by Gregoire

so yup... dats lik my top 10 favourites for d time being... (:

Jannah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment