Monday, June 28, 2010

Mixed feelings... Sighs..

How much of this can a girl like me possibly take? I wonder..

Once again, here we are at the junction of life, where life has to move on. Circumstances are about to change, situations have to change. You know what's gonna happen next but you just don't know how to react to it. I know most people will be glad bout the whole thing. But I'm not sure I am. In some ways I'm excited, in some ways I'm sad. Mixed feelings all over again. All I can do is hope in prayer that the rest of the year goes by slowly despite what will happen next. You can't help but wish that you had more time really.

I know it appears I'm talking nonsensically, but I would appreciate if you don't ask why. Not yet. You'll find out soon enough.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment