Sunday, January 31, 2010

all's well ends well (=

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!
so i got my IGCSE results like on friday..
n my mum had this genius idea of not freaking me out.. (haha)
anyways..
she texted me n she was like... "Hi girl, i will let u c ur results when i pick u up ok?"
so wat do i reply... no? haha.. yea right... so i replied "owh... ok..."
n that was in the middle of maths.. haha... n she somehow made it sound like i screwed up my IGCSEs so i was freaking a bit...
anyways... when she picked me up after college... the expression that she wore on her face really didnt help to ease my tension...
if that wasnt freaking me out enough.. she was like "soooo.... what are your expectations?"
"erm.. erm.. er... i probably failed chemistry... so.. yea.. F for chemistry.. followed by physics probably with a B/C... erm... business studies if i'm lucky i'll get a D... french hopefully a B/C la... unless i screwed it up real bad... then erm... maths... errr... C? .. biology.. if i was lucky a B lor.. unlucky C... english ar... hopefully A lor..."
*silence from my mom*
then she hands me an envelope with the results folded inside..
(it actually took me a while to get d paper out of d envelope..) xD
anyways.. my real results turned out better than my "forecast results"
Chemistry---D (hahah... epic fail la.. xD better than expected though)
Physics---C (could've done a bit better i s'pose..)
Business Studies---B (by God's grace... like seriously...)
Maths---B (rly? haha)
French---B (yay! ^^)
Biology---A (how did i do that? lol)
English---A*(YAY!!! ^^ so super happy bout this one)
so overall i'm happy and i was evidently freaking out for nothing.. hahah... xD would just like to thank God for guiding me through this past year(2009)... it hasn't been easy... but it all ended well.. (=
(=

<3jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment